Saturday, September 10, 2005

For Bucktown, BradMan, and all the Other Horn Dogs Out There

I have implemented a new policy.

It was requested some time ago that I post a picture of a knock out babe I had gone out with a couple of times. I of course held reservations about throwing some girl's mug up on the internet to have a bunch of hormone crazed econo-types drool over her. That and I date a fair amount.

But two things have convinced me otherwise;

1. While I banter about my exploits in dancing and chatting up the ladies, I have now received several e-mails contesting my looks and my ability to get a hot girl. That indeed I am a nerdy economist who is ugly and cannot possibly attract the type of girls I am describing. That being an economist and dating a hot babe are mutually exclusive events.

Oh yeah, well I'll show you! I'll defy the laws of physics!

2. As with most courtships, they end and do not end up in marriage. The girl bails, stands you up, there ain't no chemistry, you talk too much, she talks too much, etc. Whatever the case, if the game is over, it's over and as long as their identity is kept anonymous and the picture is tactful, I see no reason not to grant you loyal-reading-econo-pervs (just kidding guys!) your wish.

So here's the latest, the "Russian Babe" as she were. Sweet kid, nice girl, very intelligent, just chalk up the failure to forces outside my control. Regardless, American women could learn a thing or two from her.

2 comments:

Captain Capitalism said...

The Jack in the Box is me. We were at a wedding, she was my date. Captain Capitalism must keep his identity secret.

Captain Capitalism said...

Ha! You think I tell women I have a blog???? Sorry, but I like to have sex every once in a while!

No, first few dates they have no clue of my politics.