Friday, July 14, 2006

Too Hot? Cool Down with the Captain!

Hi All!

Don't know about you, but we have a heat waves here in Minneapolis. Fortunately we live in a nanny state that tells us what to do;

The State of Minnesota Recommends;

1. Drink lot's of alcohol. Alcohol is a better hydrater than water.

2. Run outside a lot. We're talking at least 10 miles. Your body will replace the water you sweat out with the alcohol you just drank.

3. Do NOT run the air conditioner. Air conditioners use energy, and energy pollutes the air with greenhouse gases. So if you all don't use air conditioning, global warming will reverse itself.

4. Listen to The Economics Supper Club, this Saturday from 1-3PM Central Standard Time. Listen on the radio or over the internet via the following link

http://www.am1500.com/subpages/streamsupport.htm

5. Call into The Economics Supper Club 651-646-8255 or 1-877-615-1500.

Remember, if you do what the state tells you, you'll be cool!

5 comments:

Al said...

I got $421,708. But I had the wisdom to have my kid two and a half years ago.

Of course, I have a 9-yr-old. Haven't calculated her yet.

We booted the step-boys out at 18. I was more compassionate than, say, a wolf.

Selfishness is a great thing if it's rational. "A man's gotta know his limitations."

Captain Capitalism said...

I insist on any children I have are on their own by the age of 18...that way they can support the rest of the losers.

Thanks for listening into the show. The bitch of it all is that my blog suffers because I don't have the time to prep the blog.

Captain Capitalism said...

THAT WAS YOU!!!!

I just put it together now. Where were you calling from?

Wulf said...

Crap, I missed it yet again. This time by only 10 minutes.

Captain Capitalism said...

I might be able to make a copy of the show if you wanted. Mail it out to you.

Was a good show, talked about whether you shoudl pay your children's way through college and I then linked it to the death of rugged individualism and how we are hosed paying for $69.5 trillion in the future.