Monday, August 18, 2008

Damn Side Bar

Greetings all junior, deputy, aspiring, official or otherwise economists.

As you may have noticed the side bar disappeared a little bit ago and has since returned. This was due to a partially successful attempt to add a couple images and links to my side bar.

"Partially" because while I did get the link to connect, the image (which I did scale for the width of the side bar) did not come through. Additionally if you are using MS Explorer the entirety of the side bar was shifted to the bottom of the page.

If there are any HTML or programmer type economists out there that might have a solution for this I would be immensely grateful. I am currently poking around trying to find the code to prevent the scroll down and the issues I'm having with the image size, but if anybody out there happens to have an answer/solution to this, that would be grand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you get your html question answered? If not, post what your question is again- I see you got the side bar back up and running.