Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Captain Capitalism's Great Western Adventure!

So I get back from my trip from Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons and I just didn't have any time to post these. Now, half bombed from some strong horseradish vodka I finally have a little bit of time to share with you some of my cooler pictures.

Aside from the visually stimulating pictures, I found some of my best fossil specimens yet, not to mention the largest snake I've found yet (although it was no poisonous).


















Damn bear stole my adventure hat.

4 comments:

Breton Man said...

Nice pics. Reminds me of my own trip to Yellowstone 10 years ago. No need to post this comment, I just didn't know of an easier way to ask you a question.
So exactly what will happen if we don't bail out the investment bankers? How will it affect people who pay their bills. Will the collapsing banks suddenly start recalling loans? (Can they do that?) Bush said that companies will close their doors and people will get laid off. I’m sure that those things will occur in some situations but I find it hard to believe that companies that have real products, perform real services and generate real income will suddenly become worthless overnight or that credit will be impossible to get for companies that are financially sound. No one has explained it beyond “dire consequences” and “ruin our economy”. Could you, for the benefit of us amateurs who majored in poor decisions instead of economics, explain what will happen to the average capitalist.

CapitalBabs said...

Fantastic pics, Captain!! that last post makes your page look a little bit more like mine. Hee!

But yeah, it looks like it was a great trip and very successfull.

Anonymous said...

Hi Clarey!

Lovely Pictures!

Are you going to do anymore book promotions? Would like to go to one.

Jordan

Anonymous said...

Nice pix and that's quite some booty you collected there.