Sunday, August 09, 2009

What Bugs Bunny Teaches Us About Professor Gates

In a never ending relentless pursuit to provide genuine, 100% guaranteed relief from the recession (unlike the stimulus package from your Saint Obama) I present to you another episode of Paleo-American greatness, Bugs Bunny;



I for one however am shocked and INSULTED by the mockery of my ethnicity, and that be Irish. Why the pure "institutional" racism towards the Irish just glows ever so brightly as the sun as to how we Irish-Americans were type-casted into drunks or cops. Why I have never been so insulted in my life and demand this cartoon be banned...oh, wait a minute, I'm not "professor" Hates..err..I mean "Gates."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! So, he's hidin' in the stove!

How about this racist, dehumanizing stereotype?

The NCAA ought to ban all racist mascots, and not just the Indians.

PETA ought to protest all those animal mascots too. Predators have to eat, don't they? Why should they get a bad rep just for eating?

And the ACLU should ban the Angels, Padres, Saints, Devils, etc. Separation of church and state!

Hot Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hot Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.