Sunday, July 04, 2010

Many Thanks to the Pay Pal Donors

Your Captain, always looking for new entreprenurial ventures that avoid having a boss, inevitably was going to have to find the ole password to his pay pal account on account that Pay Pal is usually a preferred means of internet payment.

I set one up for the Cappy Cap blog (the link beautified by Natasha to your right) to get whatever donations I might.

Naturally you forget about it and think there's $20 or whatever from your mom donated out of pity, but your Captain was pleasantly surprised to see that many junior, aspiring, deputy, official or otherwise economists actually have made donations! I now have $300 big smackeroos in the account and will enjoy it by buying cigars, drinking, driving a motorcycle, emitting carbon and engaging in other American activities that generally agitate members of the left.

I didn't want to list full names, but many thanks to Bill, Rob, Earl, Rick, Peter and Alex.

Have a happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

MikeM said...

Congratulations on the donations. I routinely read your blog and even comment occasionally.

I don't have a boss either, retired military and now I run my own business. If you are interested in locating convenience stores that need prepaid cellular / long distance cards in their store, contact me. No investment required - really.

mmainello@aol.com