Friday, September 09, 2011

Holy Sane City Council Batman!

Rosemount, which I have driven through many times, has actually LOWERED property taxes!

This is the first time I've ever heard of a city LOWERING property taxes...well...ever. At least in the state of Minnesota.

Of course, I will continue to relish watching the rest of the Twin Cities implode as the good little Scandinavian liberals keep voting to fleece themselves because that's what good, guilt-ridden liberals do. I'm just waiting for the day 3M moves out of the state and they do not have the intelligence to ask "why," but will instead blame it on "evil big business" simply being "evil" and pout.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've always loved that town - my mom was born there.

Anonymous said...

They have awesome St Patty's Day celebrations! Great Irish roots to that town!
What an awesome place to live!