Monday, March 11, 2013

Quite a Moving Review

From a review on Enjoy the Decline:

This book is strange - I liked it, and it made me happy to be alive. I might be the only one, but in chapter 11, toward the very end, I cried a little; Clarey, at this point, has made his case and is imagining the deathbeds of those who ignored reality... and something inside me just... broke... a little bit, and I was saying to myself, "I want to live...!" and simultaneously feeling the deepest pity and empathy for a dying feminist looking back at her life, longing that she had lived differently...
Buy the book.
Prepare yourself.
Take revenge.
Love your life.


Also don't forget, I DO have OTHER BOOKS.

Worthless
Top Shelf

and (the lonely book that everybody forgot and is starting to think you don't like him)

Behind the Housing Crash

Available in Kindle and Paperback.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked 'Behind the Housing Crash'

Joe