Friday, August 29, 2014

The World Needs More Assholes


Remember kids, if you're having problems and can't find a solution, you have a choice;

Hire a nice person that will take ten times as long, and thus, ten times the expense to beat around the bush and MAYBE get to the truth

or

Hire and asshole who doesn't give a shit about your feelings and will just tell it like it is for a fraction of the time and cost.

When you want to be lied to, hire an MBA.
When you want the truth, hire an asshole.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like Corey Feldman.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cappy,

You are revealing your deepest desires ;-)

May you have be blessed with many children.

SM777 said...

When you want to be lied to, hire an MBA.
When you want the truth, hire an asshole.
---------------------------------
What if I am both?

Rumbear said...

Call me....legal services would fit right in with this business model.

Anonymous said...

I learned this lesson when I was learning to drive. First I went with a nice little old lady driving instructor, spent a year learning before failing my test with three serious and one dangerous major faults.

I went to University for a year came back and hired an instructor who was known as "the one who makes girls cry." He was very very good and in three months I passed with only a single minor fault.