Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Alex is Hiring at Academic Composition

Remember, the job isn't not exciting but it pays AND IT CAN BE DONE FROM HOME!

Academic Composition is looking for more help with marketing. All you need
to do is post ads on Craigslist. You will get five dollars per lead and
given that mid-terms are right around the corner for most students, you
will be generating plenty of leads.

We will provide you with the advertisements to post and all you have to do
is create a new email address, link it to ours and then use it to set up a
Craigslist account.

Do keep in mind that CL expects you to post in your geographic region. So,
if you reside within a 300 mile radius of a major university, your ads will
do quite well.

Email us for more details. Here are some testimonials from people who have
been posting for us for well quite a while now!



""Long story short the guy's cool. You merely do what's asked and I assure
you he ALWAYS pays. I got into this in September i believe and as I said
the guy's been cool from the start. I have no problems with him, wish I
could put this on my resume! Haha. My experiences from the start have been
just fine, and I've no complaints." Lawrence, Texas

"I've been posting for Aleksey since October or so last year.  He always
pays on time for the full amount.  In fact, usually within minutes of me
sending him an invoice.  I've never had an issue with the guy with regards
to post amounts, invoice amounts or payment timing. " Sean, Calgary

"I think this is a great gig. I have been paid on time with no problems.
It's easy money, although last week I got no leads at all, but I think
that's because it was spring break for most college students. I think the
leads are starting to come back though, my last ad had 3 responses.
" Jose, Dallas

"I've been posting ads on CL for Alex for the past few months and
everything has been going great. He pays quickly via paypal when you send
your invoice and you're able to track the leads that your ads generate.
Posting ads for Academic Composition is a great way to make a bit of easy
money on the side. " Evan, San Francisco

""Aleksey Bashtavenko's Academic Composition is known for its high quality
services, cheap prices and trustworthiness. I, as a worker for example was
given the task of posting Craigslist and Kijiji ads and waiting for people
to reply to these ads. Once I amassed a certain number of people, I would
always tell Aleksey and that same day I would get paid. Yes, you heard that
right, that same day I was paid, almost instantly. Every week was like
this, all I had to do was let Aleksey know and boom the money was on my
Paypal account, within 1 to 2 hours!!!!

If you don't believe I can show you my payment proofs, just email me at
petaraki95@gmail.com and I'll send them to you.

Overall, this is a very trustworthy organization and with that, I would
like to say thanks to Aleksey Bashtavenko because if it wasn't for him, I
wouldn't have my beer money!!!! ;)"

Nenad, Vancouver



Aleksey Bashtavenko
Academic Composition
Owner & Principal Writer
(540) 300-1253
academiccomposition@gmail.com
www.academiccomposition.com
www.linkedin.com/pub/aleksey-bashtavenko/25/7b8/323/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll vouch for Alex too. Been working with him for about 2 months and no complaints whatsoever. I've been scammed before by a certain internet marketer. Alex is the real deal and a pleasure to work with.

Unknown said...

Wait so all we have to do is post an ad? I'm interested, as I'm a current college student at a big university.. Could you email me with the details? Matthew.Swoosh@gmail.com